Embrace “Rethinking Woodworking” Via Membership
You may have already noticed I focus only a few methods of joinery; that the wood I use is not big-box-store-off-the-shelf lumber; that I rarely use hand tools; that my projects frequently incorporate metal; and that I tend to be aesthetically “rustic”. This philosophy is in line with my personal theme of “rethinking woodworking”. These self-imposed limitations allow me to focus my time and energy, not only on the woodworking phase for each project but to also record and post video tutorials on the SketchUp design steps leading up to each project. I know my methods may not appeal to every woodworker and that some of you are not interested in learning to design via SketchUp, however, those that decide, or are trying to decide, to embrace these concepts can access deeper levels of content via “Membership”. Membership is free!
- Members can purchase directly from our online store:
- Members receive access to all online Project Tutorials
- Members receive access to our online Woodworking Skills Bootcamp.
- Members can reserve their place in our Hands-On Workshops
- Members can purchase editable version of the SketchUp file for our projects
- Membership may be cancelled at anytime.
- Privacy Statement: We do not share our Member’s information with anyone, anywhere, anyhow, anytime!